I Shouldn’t Be Telling You This
The Hollywood legend, coolest man on the planet and purveyor of fine jazz releases his second album on Decca Records.
And this time he’s bringing his friends. Jeff has assembled an extraordinary gang of vocalists from all walks of musical life, some of whom are revealing their jazz voices for the very first time.
The feel good jazz album of the year, featuring singers Sharon Van Etten, Fiona Apple, Inara George, Jeff Goldblum and Anna Calvi.
01. Let’s Face The Music and Dance (featuring Sharon Van Etten)
02. The Sidewinder / The Beat Goes On (featuring Inara George)
04. The Thrill Is Gone / Django
05. The Kicker
06. Don’t Worry ‘Bout Me (featuring Fiona Apple)
07. The Cat
08. Four on Six / Broken English (featuring Anna Calvi)
09. If I Knew Then (featuring Gina Saputo)
10. Make Someone Happy
11. Little Man, You’ve Had A Busy Day (featuring Jeff Goldblum)